Program to synchronize folders/files in the Local Network (works for HDD as well).
Makes a mirror of folders folders that you selected and where you selected.
- For each directory (with its sub directories) runs a separate process.
- Each process copies in 8 threads.
- At the start the program polls the mirror for changes and copies now/changed files to the computer, unless nothing have changed. Then starts the reverse process (from computer to the mirror), and monitors the specified folders until you turn off the computer.
In general, the “mirror”:
- If the file appears on the computer -> it appears on the mirror
- If the file was updated (like document was edited) on the computer – > it updates on the mirror
- If the file was deleted from your computer -> withdrew from the Mirror
- If you connect to the mirror from another computer -> get a copy of your folders/files.
Every time you turn to the primary synchronization if there are new folders/files, the program first creates a copy of their empty, then it copies. Do not worry, if that. Size zero is changing rapidly to normal.
If you have any ideas of features you want to see included, please, leave a comment here.